Latest Issue Volume 10 • Number 9 December 2011
- Last issue of TNI: ICTSD introduces BRIDGES Africa, and ECDPM presents GREAT insights
- News and Publications
- To have or not to have a round: WTO at crossroads
- Can Kenya become a global exporter of business services?
- PACER Plus progress and promise: Regional integration challenges and opportunities in the Pacific
- Establishment of standards for international agricultural trade: Promoting Africa’s participation
- Fostering industrial development in Africa in the new global environment: Key policy recommendations
- Agriculture liberalisation and economic integration in Africa
- WTO Roundup
- EPA Update
- ACP-EU Events
- WTO Events
About Trade Negotiations Insights
Trade Negotiations Insights (TNI) is published monthly with the European Centre for Development Policy Management (ECDPM). Covering trade and economic issues of concern to African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries, the publication provides news, analysis, and views from key policymakers and influencers at the national, regional and multilateral levels – all from a sustainable development perspective.
TNI welcomes submissions. If you have a submission or would like to recommend a story topic for coverage please contact the editors at [email protected]